These topics explain how to install and connect a variety of third party tools.
Browse the articles below, in the sidebar, or use the search to find the information you need.
SQream DB is designed to work with most common database tools and interfaces, allowing you direct access through a variety of drivers, connectors, tools, vizualisers, and utilities.
The tools listed have been tested and approved for use with SQream DB. Most 3rd party tools that work through JDBC, ODBC, and Python should work.
If you are looking for a tool that is not listed, SQream and our partners can help. Go to SQream Support or contact your SQream account manager for more information.
- Connect to SQream Using Informatica Cloud Services
- Connecting to SQream Using Pentaho Data Integration
- Connect to SQream Using PHP
- BI Desktop
- Connect to SQream Using R
- Connecting to SQream Using SAP BusinessObjects
- SAS Viya
- Connect to SQream Using SQL Workbench
- Connecting to SQream Using Tableau
- Connecting to SQream Using Talend
- Connecting to SQream Using TIBCO Spotfire